THIS GIVEAWAY WAS CLOSED ON MAY 8th, 2017. Congrats to Kerri who was randomly picked as our winner!
There’s a good chance that is was your mom who taught you how to knit. Or maybe it was her mom who instilled in you an excitement for knitting and purling. This Mother’s Day we celebrate the heritage of knitting and how it continues to be passed down to inspire a new generation of knitters, dyers, designers, and innovators.
To mark this occasion, we have put together a collection of some our favorite knitting things. From yarn to needles to notion bag essentials, we’re giving you the chance to win it all!
You could win:
(1) 4″ MINI Interchangeable Needle Set from ChiaoGoo (not yet available for purchase! You’ll be the first to have these amazing needles!)
(1) The Original YarnPop Single project bag
(1) Skein of SnazzyPop (80% Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon, 430 yards, fingering weight) in Annie B. colorway from The KiwiPop Studio
(2) Skeins of Vega (50% Fine Alpaca, 30% Merino, 20% Silk, 219 yards, worsted weight) in Tea Rose colorway from Luna Grey Fiber Arts
(1) Healing Hand Butter in Sweet Lemon Ginger scent from Sally B’s Skin Yummies
(1) Moisturizing Body Buff in Lemongrass from Sally B’s Skin Yummies
(1) Set of 9 Knitting Emoticon Pins from PostStitch
The package – valued at over $200 – can be yours!
HOW TO ENTER
Through Monday, May 8th, post a comment on this blog post telling us who taught you how to knit. On May 9th, we’ll pick one comment at random to win the entire stash of goodies. An email will be sent on May 9th with the winner (and a few other fun surprises!)
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the fabulous mothers out there who made us the knitters we are today!